Sunday 10 April 2011

Gillespie joins Kings XI as bowling coach


Former Australian fast bowler Jason Gillespie will join countryman Michael Bevan in the coaching ranks of the Kings XI Punjab.
Gillespie, who has just finished a stint coaching the MidWest Rhinos in Zimbabwe, admits he jumped at the chance to take up a position with the team.
"I spoke to Bevan on Wednesday night and he was keen to have me over there. It is just a matter of having a simple yet effective game plan, go out and do a job and I am there to help.," the 35-year-old to The Advertiser.
"I have made a decision to give it a crack and see where it takes me and opportunities like this don't come along every day so I thought I had better take it."
Gillespie will join up with the Kings XI squad on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment